Child Care Resource & Referral is now offering Professional Development!
Beginning July 2014, CCR&R is excited to announce that we are now offering professional development opportunities statewide.
To learn more about professional development opportunities we offer in Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Mohave, Pima, Santa Cruz, and Yuma please view the Early Childhood Bulletin, or you may register online at www.azchildcare.eventbrite.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about professional development opportunities offered by the Association for Supportive Child Care in Apache, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Navajo, Pinal and Yavapai please view the Early Childhood Quarterly, or to register for these trainings, contact Sarah Youngman at 480-829-0500 x1144, 1-800-535-4599 x1144 or email email@example.com.
State Fact Sheets
These fact sheets provide information about key indicators that describe care nationally and in individual states.The 2014 Child Care State Fact sheets are now available online. To view Arizona’s State Fact Sheet, click here.
CCR&R provides assistance to families, providers, and the community. Resources that are available at no charge include:
- Information about your choices and referrals
- Guidelines for finding quality
- Parent Newsletters
- Information about financial assistance and payment options.
- Listing on the referral database
- Referrals to your business/program
- Help with business, care, and regulatory questions
- Information about trainings and workshops
- Arizona Child Care Job Bank
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
For the Community:
- Information about classes and trainings
- Supply and demand information
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To receive more detailed information about how to find quality programs, please contact CCR&R at 1-800-308-9000. In addition to comprehensive telephone services, CCR&R also offers Internet referrals available 24 hours a day at www.azchildcare.org.